Monday, July 19, 2010

Inspiration Boards

I love becoming inspired by all the little things in life. 
The simple colors, old tattered finds, and amazing textures.
I’ve found that making inspiration boards is a fun and simple 
way to inspire! Just throw together some of your favorite 
images to create a theme or feel to your idea.
I just couldn’t stop! I love these color tones:) 
I created these through www.stylemepretty.com Try it out!
Enjoy my inspiration…

Peachy tones kill me! Love them:)





















Sea Foam Green is my FAVORITE color:)
It just makes me smile, and paired with beautiful vintage
inspired photographs, breathtaking.




















 I adore cream colors, and love the idea of the clocks and
frames hanging from the branches.





















Throughout my whole life, I’ve always hated the color
purple…but now…IM OBSESSED! I just love the warm
tones with in this inspiration board I put together.
Just makes me feel at home. Just love the head piece also!





















So…GET OUT THERE AND MAKE SOME INSPIRATION BOARDS!
go to www.stylemepretty.com and get inspired!
Also for more ideas head to CAMI WADE {photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment