Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rings boys will love! Yes, I said the B word...

Trying to find that oh so perfect wedding band for your sugar? Has everything been looking the same? I searched long and hard for my mans perfect ring, never found it, so I got it handcrafted by a silversmith in town. Yes I said silver, though I didn't get my hubby a silver ring. I wish I would have! They are ten times cheaper. Don't let the word 'silver' scare you away! These rings will last you and your love a lifetime still, the great thing about silver is you have more metal to work with thickness wise and width wise, its also a slightly softer metal than gold so you can get creative with the details and design of his ring. Even making it look rustic and old by oxidizing the ring. Making it a greyish-black in detail. Enjoy these rings below for some inspiration and even check out the designers yourself! Find your future hubby a ring everyone will wish they had.

RING ONE: 'Wide leaf textured ring' $80.00 found @ Etsy.com designer: Silver Garden
RING TWO: 'PLANK woodgrain' $110.00 Featured in NY Magazine found @ etsy.com designer: Ball and Chain
RING THREE: 'Modern wood' $77.00 found @ etsy.com designer: Tyler Pesek Design
RING FOUR: 'Music notes' $129.00 found @ etsy.com designer: Zanne Avenu
RING FIVE: 'Two tone' $125.00 found @ etsy.com designer: Milk Jewelry
RING SIX: 'Kiwi nest ring' $110.00 found @ etsy.com designer: Kim Newzeland
RING SEVEN: 'Driftwood' $90.00 found @ etsy.com designer: Silver Garden

2 comments:

  1. The wood grain rings would go GREAT with these!http://www.etsy.com/listing/51663653/woodgrain-faux-bois-screenprinted?ref=sr_list_3&ga_search_query=wood+grain+tie&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page&order&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this. It really is difficult to find masculine rings that we (guys) can pull off. Thanks, Cam!

    ReplyDelete